Orange - Organic
A sweet, refreshing, tangy aroma to uplift the senses and dispel negativity. Deliciously juicy and tangy with soothing, tonic effects on body and mind.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Glandular | Circulatory | Skin | Positivity | Creativity | Joy
Orange oil is extracted from Citrus sinensis by cold pressing the fruit peel. The orange tree was brought west by Portuguese explorers in the early 16th century. Historically, the peels of oranges have been used in Chinese edicine for a variety of ailments. They remain a vital part of Chinese medicine.
In aromatherapy, this delightful, fruity, refreshing, Sweet Orange is a staple for invoking a fresh, uplifting and invigorating atmosphere. It is a popular oil used in blends intended to help relieve feelings of anxiety and stress as it is believed to have a naturally uplifting effect on the senses. Sweet Orange is frequently used in massage treatments to soothe the symptoms of sports injuries, muscular aches and joint discomfort, and is an overall, refreshing tonic for the skin.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a fresh atmosphere to dispel negativity and promote feelings of joy.
- Massage after blending to soothe muscles and joints, and revitalise the skin.
- Apply diluted to brighten dull skin and clarify oily skin. Add to bathwater to help eliminate toxins.
- Blends well with Cinnamon, Cloves, Frankincense, Ginger, Black Pepper and other citrus oils.
Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. When applying citrus oils do not expose skin to direct sunlight or UV light for 72 hours. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Orange, Sweet - Citrus sinensis
PLANT PART: Fruit Peel/Zest
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Expression