Cedarwood Atlas - Organic Essential Oil
Fresh, slightly sweet, woody aroma with calming, grounding qualities. Natural, balsamic fragrance with grounding, spiritual effects, dispels negativity, strengthens mind and body.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Nervous | Skin | Calming | Grounding | Strengthening
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation from the wood of Cedrus Atlantica. The ancient Egyptians used cedar atlas essential oil in their skin care preparations due to its rejuvenating properties.
This oil is used in massage blends to treat aching muscles and joints. The astringent and antiseptic properties are ideal for soothing troublesome oily skin, and can be blended with shampoo to improve scalp and hair. Acts as a decongestant to clear sinuses, and ease cold symptoms. Emotionally, it is said to have a grounding, calming effect, and a spiritual effect promoting strength and self-confidence. It has a strengthening effect on body and mind, which makes it useful for stress, negative emotions, and strengthening determination.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a decongestant effect. Calming and grounding. Inhale for respiratory relief.
- Massage after blending for relaxation, stress relief, and to ease everyday muscular aches.
- Apply diluted to soothe and clarify oily skin.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Petitgrain.
Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. Not for use during pregnancy. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Cedarwood Atlas - Cedrus atlantica
PLANT PART: Wood
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation